Luckily for you, http error 501 error can be removed in many different ways. In this post, I would like to offer you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Solve http error 501 Issues By Yourself.
Solution Two: Solve http error 501 Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can I Remove http error 501 Issues Manually?
To troubleshoot http error 501 error immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve http error 501 Error Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve http error 501 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove http error 501 error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?PC perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a distinguished computer booster, SmartPCFixer is obviously an expert for users to fix http error 501 problems. Besides of troubleshooting http error 501 errors, this software also has very helpful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: Windows Updates Will Not Install,Windows Errors,I Have No Sound On My Computer,Internetexplorer Com,Audio Device Driver
Read More: ,error code 383,error 850,Check Bios Parameter Block,internet explorer issues,problems