Good news for you, imovie error 50 error can be eliminated in many different ways. In this blog, I would like to show you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Repair imovie error 50 Problems By Yourself.
Solution Two: Repair imovie error 50 Problems with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How to Troubleshoot imovie error 50 Problems On Your Own?
To remove imovie error 50 error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Remove imovie error 50 Error Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove imovie error 50 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove imovie error 50 error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?PC runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a distinguished PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good choice for people to solve imovie error 50 issues. Apart from troubleshooting imovie error 50 errors, this utility also possesses amazing function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: 303 Error,51 Error,Error 5 Access Denied,Error 183,Microsoft Office Error 1935
Read More: ,error code 12,runtime error r6025,303 error,990 error,dll error 126