Is there a way to solve Cannot Play This File issue completely? My computer is powering off at random all this week Is there anyone provide good suggestions to remove Cannot Play This File? Thanks a lot!Recommendation: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is designed to check and fix errors that may be causing your PC crash.
Besides, Cannot Play This File error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Cannot Play This File problem will be resolved easily.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Follow the steps below and you can solve the Cannot Play This File issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Remove Cannot Play This File problems completely.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: system Idle Process Cpu Usage,system Idle Process High Cpu Usage Windows 7,system Idle Process High Cpu Usage Windows Server 2008,system Idle Process Cpu Usage,system Idle Process Cpu 99
Read More: ,driver irql not less or equal bwcw8x64 sys,driver irql not less or equal windows 10,irql not less or equal windows 8,stop error driver irql not less or equal,driver irql not less or equal bwcw8x64 sys